Hey there cheapo! Just kidding... lol But seriously if you are looking for a "cheap carpet cleaner in Boise" then you may not be in the right place, but before you bounce on out let us share with you what you are really looking for...
... and that is us! Let me get back to that.
5 Reasons You Don't Want Cheap Carpet Cleaning in Boise, ID.
1) This cheap guy that is willing to come out and give you a really good deal is a very good friend or family member. If he's not then he is just looking for fast money. He will be here today and gone tomorrow. So you can kiss away any guarantee that he offers you, cause there won't be one.
2) They are not in it for you and your carpets. Chances are they will leave behind a nice residue from their cleaning solution, it may even be toxic leaving your carpets in worse shape than before they showed up. Now you're out of money and you still need a good carpet cleaner in there to clean up the mess.
3) License and insurance, yeah we got them, not. We would be willing to bet that the cheap carpet cleaners in Boise are bad at math and they probably can't afford to carry insurance. Phew... You just may have dodged a bullet on that one. What if they came out and caused some expensive damage to your property, then you will have to either pay or turn it into your insurance company.
4) There is a good chance if they are cheap they won't even clean your carpets and leaving them very wet. Think about this... If they do a bad job and it takes forever and a day to dry, you may want to think twice about your decision, cause they could activate some mold or other bacteria that they may even bring in, you just never know.
5) Customer satisfaction goes right out the window. Like we said before they are just in it to make a quick buck.
Are you really looking for cheap carpet cleaning service?
What your looking for is professional service at a great value that you can trust and will stand behind their service. If that is true then you are looking for us. You see we are everything their not and some. We have got a great system that works for us and you.
We have been in business for just over a decade and we have even more experience. We have a very competitive price and the price is based on top-notch service and we over deliver every time we complete a cleaning.
We are licensed and we have insurance just in case, we are human.
Give us a call if you don't want cheap carpet cleaning in Boise anymore. Learn more...
We at Cleaner Floors Boise want to make sure that you are ready when we show up for your carpet or tile cleaning. This will give you answers to many of the questions that you may have.
First of all we want to thank you for picking us to complete your cleaning here in the Boise area and you will be happy after it is done.
There are a few things that we recommend that homeowners do before we come out. By you doing these things that we ask just sets you up for the best experience possible.
Pre Cleaning Actions-
1) Remove any breakable items from the rooms that will be cleaned. We want to make sure that your personal belongings don't get broken in the process. Anything that is left in the rooms will be cleaned around.
2) If you have any children or pets, we just ask for them to be out of the service area while we are there. This is for there safety. The last thing we want if for them to be injured.
3) Please vacuum the area that will be cleaned.
That's it! very simple.
Now let's get on to giving you some answers to some frequently asked questions...
Pre Cleaning Questions- (and answers)
How long does it take for you to clean my carpets?
As you may already know, it depends on how large of an area we are working with and we may need to spend a little more time in some areas if there are some tougher stains. Overall we can clean an average 4 bedroom home in about 2.5 hours give or take.
How long does it take for my carpets to dry?
This is by far one of the most ask and there is not an exact answer because of a few key factors. The more airflow, warmer temperatures, and type of carpet defiantly play a roll in drying your carpet faster. In a general sense, your carpet should be completely dry back to normal with in 24 hours. In the warmer months with good airflow it shouldn't take longer than 8-12 hours and in the colder months with little to no airflow it shouldn't take longer than 24 hours.
What if I need to reschedule my cleaning?
Just let us know as soon as you can so we can try to fill your spot and we will get you all set up on a different date and time.
What if I'm not happy with my service?
If for any reason that you are not completely satisfied with the service we provided just give us a call and together we will come up with a plan to make it right.
Well, there you have it! If you have any other question that we did not answer please feel free to give us a call at any time or you can shoot us an email too!
Hey, its Jon from Cleaner Floors Boise!
When your in search for a great carpet cleaning company in Boise, it may seem a little overwhelming to say the least. Because you and I both know that not all carpet cleaners are created equal and that is fact, you want to make sure that your dollars are well spent.
To be completely fair there are a few carpet cleaners in boise that I would trust with my carpet, but I will have to admit when your working day in and day out with one of the best in the business, you would be a bit bias too I'm guessing.
This is the point at which some of you will bounce on out which is ok but for the rest of you that keep eating up these words, I have something special for you if you stick with me until the end and it won't take to long I promise!
I want to ask you 5 questions and if you answer "YES" to all of them then you are saying yes to our services.
1. Are you looking for a company that offers very high standards in quality of work?
2. If we are able to accommodate your schedule would you pick us?
3. Do you want the best value in cleaning services?
4. Are your carpets stained, have pet oder or just dirt in the high traffic areas?
5. Do you have carpet, tile, upholstery or rugs?
If you answered "YES" to all 5 questions then its settled give us a call at- 208-549-5599 today!
I told you it wouldn't take very long right! So as for that special something, when you click on our number and call us, just mention that you found us on this website and we will make you a special deal, sound good? Then call now!